Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Entry XVII - The beauty of flourishing when no one does -


ok ok ok, recently i`ve been having this weird mood in which i dont wanna do anything, but that gets me in a worst mood. so, yeah im complicated. I have been thinking much and doing little, and thats never good, at least when you have no idea what will happen in many aspects of your life in the next year. I really feel like im stuck in this situation in which i dont want to do anything but dont wanna feel this way. And this makes me feel kind of useless and frustrated.
 i have been watching this video non stop, and thats all ivan´s fault. so you should all listen to it once in a while.









i have also been admiring the beautiful magnolias that just flourished. i just love them, they are right on my balcony and they flourish when everything else is looking kind of dead. And watching this pic sent by Denisse to me some days ago, its supposed to be us
god, i love her!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, thats a bad situation you`re struggling with. I guess you just have to start walking and go where the road takes you, missy. It could be the most beautyful place right round the corner. Aaaaand you don`t wanna miss out on that would you? Ok, lots of imaginary images here. but i hope you get my point.

    Feel free to stop by sometime!

    xx T

    ReplyDelete