Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I fell asleep with the lights on and i can see that you're the first one in a long time that had some faith in me...

Estoy empezando a acostumbrarme a esto de actualizar casi todos los dias, y la verdad que me resulta mas facil encontrar el tiempo de lo que pense. Hoy fue un bien dia, si, obvio que porque tive franco. Dormi hasta como las 12.30, almorze con papa, lo ayude a buscar departamente nuevo y fui al cine y me llene la panza de papas fritas y nachos y cosas.
Use esto como tres veces ya desde que le robe el vestido a agus. La verdad que necesito una pollera tubo negra como esta, quedan bien con casi todo y en casi cualquier ocasion. Gracias dios que ya esta todo en liquidacion, no puedo darme el lujo de seguir comprando y comprando. La remera tambien es prestada, pero Denisse dice que es casi mia, asique en fin.
Vicky!

dots
IMG_5592




This totally made my day :)



Translation.
Im starting to get used to this almost dayly uptdates finally! and it is even easier to find the time that i thought it would be. Today was nice, yes, that totally means i had my day off today! ahah i really enjoyed it, i stayed in bed till almost 12.30 am, had lunch with that, helped him search for a new apartment and then went to the movies and eat plenty of non fat free fries and nachos and stuff.
I wore this outfit like 3 time since i borrowed this dress from a friend of mine. I really need to buy one of this black skirts, they look nice with pretty much everything and every ocassion. thanks god sales have already stared. :) The t shirt is also borrowed but i guess i can say its almost mine, Denisse is totally ok with me saying so.

No comments:

Post a Comment