Monday, September 6, 2010

Entry XXIV - Happiness is not a possesion to be prized, it is a quality of thought, a state of mind -


Hola hola hola, Se termino otro findesemana y no tengo mucho que decir al respecto. Sobre el viernes a la noche mejor no hablar, fue bastante dura y me hizo el empezar del sabado totalmente dificil. Pero lo hice al final, fui a la faucultad, dormir en el sillon, dormir en mi cama, cocine chipa y termino la tarde rapido.
A la noche practicamente esta obligada a ir a esta fiesta, que al final estuvo bastante buena asique estuvo bueno haber ido. Morimos de risa con las chicas y a las cinco mas o menos y por culpa de mi hermano nos echaron asique ahy termino la fiesta para nosotros dos. Pasa casi siempre que salgo con el, que nos echen asique no fue nada del otro mundo.
Ayer decidi empezar a leer Rebecca una vez mas, creo que estoy de humor para eso. Pero esta vez tengo ganas de terminarlo de una vez. Si, si si, me llego el momento. Hoy mientras leia en el colectivo me di cuenta que los dos primeros capitulos que describe Manderley me los se practicamente de memoria, pero es mi parte favorita del libro. Siempre que leo esa parte siento que fue escrita para que yo la leyera en algun momento.
Vicky.


Hello you there! So another weekend its over. And i dont have much really to say about it. Better not talk about friday, since it was terribly sucky and it made it pretty hard to start my saturday as i should. But i did, finally, i went to my classes i slept on the couch then i slept on my bed cooked cheese bread and it was pretty much it for the afternoon.
And evening arrived and i was sort of obliged to go to this party, which i finally enjoyed so i was glad i went. We had a laugh, me and my brother were kicked out at almost 5 am and that was the end of it for us. Im usually kicked out when i go out with him, so it was not that unexpected.
Another thing, yesterday i decided to start Rebecca once more, i guess im in the mood for it. But this time im really willing to finish it. yeah, the time`s finally here. It was pretty funny how i realized as i read that i almost know by heart the first two chapters in which Manderley is described, but its absolutely my favourite part so far. I always have the feelling it was writiten just for me to read it.
How crazy i am?
So, thats all. Saturday´s night outfit.






"I believe there is a theory that men and women emerge finer and stronger after suffering, an that to advance in this or any world we must endure ordeal by fire." Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier.

No comments:

Post a Comment